Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Amanda Robinson Studio: Crossword Background

I will admit it. Homeschool has been keeping me busy. I hope to be settled into a routine soon and be back to sharing on my blog and website on a more regular basis. Today, I have just a quick share for you. It's a free cut file from Amanda Robinson Studio.

24/7 Silly by Christy Strickler |Supplies
Patterned Paper, Tape, Sequins, Acrylic, Wood Veneer: Studio Calico; Letters: American Crafts; Glitter Glue: Ranger; Stickers: Sassafras; Cut File: Amanda Robinson Studio; featured in an ARS blog post













I had several ideas for the Crossword Puzzle cut file. Initially, I wanted to put small objects in each of the boxes. I also considered making a title within the crossword blocks. Though I liked those ideas, I also realized that I loved the tone on tone effect of the white crossword puzzle over the text background. I kept it simple and allowed the crossword puzzle to just be one of the layers.

Supply Options









1 comment:

  1. What a fun page. I saw something else like this with a chipboard frame yesterday. I am going to have to try my hand at layers that you can see through.

    ReplyDelete