Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome May!

Once again another month has flown past me. I wasn't nearly as crafty last month as I had hoped to be. Sometimes, even with a good creative habit, one finds themself less than inspired to work. A break was in order but I am happy to say that my creative energy has returned, just in the nick of time. This month will prove to be busy. I am participating in both Layout a Day 514 and Page a Day in May with Get It Scrapped. Luckily, I can make one page a day and count it for both. International Scrapbook day is just a few days away. I am hoping to craft all day long at a crop with some friends.

There should be a lot of pages to share this month. Let's start things off with a bright a cheery layout made with my May JBS Mercantile kits.

I have a process video to go along with this one. You can expect to see it on my website sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

I just love this layout of my son and Moon Bear. She was a cat we fostered in our home for several months. I wish we could have kept here, but we did manage to find her a wonderful forever home.

Now I need to run off and work on my layout for the day. You can expect a lot to be shared this month. Especially with these wonderful May Kits to use up.Who is ready for iNSD?




Supply Options










Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment