Monday, January 4, 2016

The Top 5 Posts of 2015



Despite my editorial and creative calendars being a bit disrupted at the end of the year, I had a great year with My Scrapbook Evolution. Lots of people came and visited the site.I met new people, created a lot of projects and overall, I was happy and ready to move on. I almost didn't write this post as I am already looking toward the future. What changed my mind? I had a website statistics recap pop up in my email. Among the various statistics were the top 5 most read posts on the MSE website.It piques my interest and I though it might do the same for yours as well. So without further adieu here are the most read posts for MSE in 2015!



1. Pocket Life: My 2015 Title Page




2. The Hybrid Experiment:Adding a Golden Glimmer




3. Photographing Scrapbook Layouts and PaperCraft Projects




4. My 3 Favorite Resources for Finding Design Team Calls




5. How I Effectively Use My Planner for My Website




Thank you for supporting My Scrapbook Evolution in 2015! I appreciate you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts. I love interacting with you in the DigiScrap Geek member group. I hope you are looking forward to a fun and creative 2016! I know I am!

buzzoole code

No comments:

Post a Comment