Sunday, November 23, 2014

The DigiScrapGeek Podcast: Episode 11- Holiday Wish List


I am pretty lucky, as gifts go. When I want something, within reason, I can usually get it at whatever time of the year. So when it comes to the holidays, my thoughts turn to gifts for my son rather than gifts for myself. When asked what I might like during Episode 11 of the DigiScrap Geek Podcast, I really had to think about it. New toy cameras and refurbished analog cameras are always on my wish list. Most scrapbooking supplies I acquire as I see sales throughout the year. Gift certificates are always fun for that reason. Then I don't necessarily have to budget the supplies in and can just cash in a gift card. Still, I didn't really have anything concrete on my list.

 Time after time, what kept recurring was the thought that I might like a new Jo Totes purse. These are camera bags that double as purses. They are fashionable but practical at the same time. I like that they are just the right size to carry my tablet while allowing me to carry a variety of cameras in my bag at the same time. Currently, I have to choose which camera will go in my bag. Right now, I am leaning toward the Somerset in red. Though I also fancy the Gracie in Magenta

Whether or not I get the purse, I find it fun to make wish lists and see what others are interested in. Episode 11 covers all of our wish list picks. Come have a listen and take a look at our panel's current wishlist. Don't forget to share your wishlist picks in the comments. We'd love to hear from you!

Related articles

No comments:

Post a Comment