Friday, November 14, 2014

The DigiScrap Geek Podcast: Episode 10- Holiday Photography


I have come a long way in improving my photography skills over the years. However, I still have a long way to go. Holiday photos are, in many ways, the most difficult for me. It's the time of day when the light in our living room is the most harsh. Couple that with the frenzy of activity associated with opening gifts. I could definitely use the help. I was thrilled when Erin Manning joined us for the latest episode of the DigiScrap Geek Podcast. She answered so many questions for us. Whether you use a point and shoot, like I do, or have a DSLR, Erin has some great tips for you. Come have a listen...

Additional Resources

In My Camera Bag: A series of posts I have written about my photography endeavors



No comments:

Post a Comment