Monday, March 10, 2014

JBS Mercantile: With the Positive and the Negative

I have mentioned before that one of my goals this year is to make better use of my Silhouette Portrait. Today, I am up on the JBS Mercantile blog with a layout that uses one kit cut. I managed to use both the positive and Negative portions of one cut to get materials for two layouts.

Materials from the JBS Mercantile March Kits
I used the information I learned in Tami Taylor's Silhouette Fundamentals class to create this layout. I just signed up to take Silhouette Fundamentals part 2. Here's to hoping I give my Portrait a good workout this year!














I am also excited about some of the new JBS Mercantile product releases. The March Kits have some of the new product in them already! At the end of March, we will be having an on-line crop celebrating Spring and the new items. I hope you will join us!


Additional Resources







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment