Thursday, October 24, 2013

Everyday can be Halloween!

I admit to having quite the collection of Halloween scrapbook goodies. Year after year, I have a tendency of falling in love with almost every line I see. I decided it was time to stop hoarding them so that I could use them. Not just for Halloween, but year round. 

I have been working hard behind the scenes. I have made a lot of videos and created quite a few layouts. Some of my supplies are traditional. Others not so much. From costume jewelry to fake mustaches, this class has it all

In Every Day Can Be Halloween, you’ll make fun Halloween themed layouts as well as explore how to use your Halloween supplies all year round. You’ll even get to experiment with color palettes and items typically found in the Halloween section and concoct your own cool and funky embellishments. Open your imagination and get ready to haunt your creative space and use up all those Halloween supplies taking up valuable space in your stash. 

If you'd like to join in on the fun, head over to the Art Studio at Scrapbook News and Review for more information!




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment