Thursday, November 22, 2012

Teaser Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving!

It's teaser Thursday and Thanksgiving! So I decided to share a layout I created for the upcoming issue of Scrapbook News and Review magazine. We have a small family and as such, we often find ourselves celebrating Thanksgiving with just the three of us. I have come to love the cozy way we celebrate. I try not to make more food than we can handle, though I will confess to having  two pies every year. One for my husband who dislikes pumpkin pie and one for me. I adore pumpkin pie!

Feast For by Christy Strickler Supplies| Patterned paper: Jillibean Soup, Crate paper; Alphas: Sizzix; Stickers: Basic Grey, Jillibean Soup; Chipboard: Sassafrass; Button: Basic Grey; Marker: Ranger; Other: ribbon, canvas, kraft cardstock


I am always thankful for the time spent with my husband and son and for the food on our table. I'll be spending today baking with my son and playing some games. We might make a few crafts while we wait for my husband to get home from work. I am especially looking forward to the mashed potatoes and gravy this year!


 I hope that you and your family enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving day!






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment