Thursday, November 15, 2012

Teaser Thursday- 11-15-12 edition



If you have read my blog for awhile, it's no surprise that I often create projects with unusual supplies. Today, I am sharing with you a layout I created using a dish towel for the fabric and texture call at Scrapbook News and Review magazine.




Feathered Visitors by Christy Strickler Supplies Patterned Paper: Jenni Bowlin; Alphas: 7 Gypsies; Buttons: Basic Grey; Stickers: October Afternoon; Other: Kraft paper, dish towel, feathers



Dish towels are relatively inexpensive. I picked up a set with three of these for around $1.99 at my grocery store. The neutral color makes them perfect for adding to many layouts. I am also able to pull threads to add more texture.


The moral of this post: keep your eyes open for alternative fabric and supply options. Look for budget friendly options like this package of dish towels.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment