Friday, November 2, 2012

So Thankful!

Over the course of the year, I have tried to live thankfully. I try to find something, even little, to be thankful for every day. It has really helped me out quite a bit. I invite you to do the same. November is a great month to start with as everyone begins to focus on family for the holiday season.

I am Thankful by Christy Strickler Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Buttons;Basic Grey;
 Flowers: Sassafrass; Alphas: Pink Paislee; Other: paint, Created with SNR magazine's color palette of 

What are you thankful for? make a list and create a quick layout. Write it down in a journal or simply take
 a mental note.Get into the habit of being thankful for something every day and I will bet you'll see things a
 lot more positively!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment