Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kitten Cuteness- Scrapbooking my Latest Photo Trend

Right now, one of my favorite subjects to scrapbook about is our new kitten. I have noticed that the topics I document follow trends. I will use photos of the same theme for several layouts in a row. I tend to get inspired by one topic and I come up with ideas for different ways to scrapbook that theme. Sometimes it's all about my son and his homeschool. Sometimes my pets.

Kitten Cuteness:Totally Photogenic by Christy Strickler Supplies| Patterned Paper, Brads,Die Cuts: American Crafts; Alphas: My Little Shoebox, American Crafts; Tape, Doilies: Recollections
Layout created for the Sketch of the week at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine's Blog;
Shared at the Purple Mailbox for Layout linky Love




This method works well for me since I tend to have groups of similar photos over a span of time. Think about how your photos inspire you and use that to your advantage.





Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute page, Christy!! Love the Amy Tan with that photo of the new kitty in your house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally cute! I love the use of the circles and all of the great colors :) Thanks for linking up at Purple Mailbox!!! :)

    ReplyDelete