Friday, October 19, 2012

Our Newest Family Member

I had anticipated a full day of homeschool and housework with scrapbooking mixed in. Instead, we have had a VERY eventful day. Around lunchtime, my husband called. He found a kitten crying next to the dumpster. The kitten was wedged  between the wall and a cart. He wasn't sure if it was hurt.So I rushed out the door with a box and blanket, ready to take the kitten to the vet. The kitten wasn't hurt and managed to jump out of the box and run under the back seat of the car. After coaxing him close to the edge, I got him out and we transferred him to a cat carrier and were off to the vet's office for a checkup.

He is about 4-5 weeks old and so adorable. We've spent the afternoon getting to slowly know him. At times, he likes our company. Other times he is quite shy. Rest assured though, you'll be seeing photos of him coming to scrapbook layouts soon! Meanwhile, we just have to settle on a name.


2 comments:

  1. love the name momo. he looks like my milo a little :0 how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all the Momo layouts!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete